Ferncourt High School D'Cup Best and worse for you?

What's your best win or moment while supporting the FHS colours?
There were quite a few triumphs and a lot of heartbreaks too.

Best - beating Dinthill 1-0 on their homeground.

A rain splattered Wednesday evening, we needed to beat Dinthill on their own grounds and we had them 1-0 up in the first half. 
Gary "Banana Man" Robinson was a hero that day, but the entire team - worn out tired and battered - dug in to keep the score at 1-0 in our favour. Second half was an onslaught from Dinthill, needing to score!

I remember going up so high for a ball, the Dinthill midfielder bumped me and my kidney(long term injury) turned black and blue when i fell, I was off the field for a spell but determined to get back out there. And I did.

Our cross bar and goal post got hit with so many shots, because it was a must win for Dinthill so they could get to Interzone.

Worse - Being a part of the first team Guys Hill ever scored against in schoolboy football ranked high up there, but the one taking the cake was Portland High vs. Ferncourt High.  We needed to win by 4 or so goals in order to go through to Interzone,  let's just say we did score more than four goals, but it was already pre-determined by the ref and local folks in Portland that we weren't leaving there with a win, and if we did leave with a win (which we did), it wouldn't be enough to take us through.  I was shattered.